Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day Game

So me and Nomad went out Sunday for day game. He really wants to develop that skill because he wants more quality girls instead of party girls, fair enough. So we go up to starbucks, which I never go to because I don't drink tea or coffee. In line behind is is this sexy brunette. Small and super cute just how I like. So I start talking to Nomad about penguins. And we start arguing and at one point he says that penguins are fish. I know he is just joking, but it's perfect. I turn to the girl behind us in line and say are penguins birds or fish? The girl is wearing an ipod so she has to take her earphones out and I just repeat the question.....And she says what is a penguin? In broken English. I almost start laughing because it's just so funny to me that the first girl I open in day game is someone in headphones who doesn't speak English and doesn't know what a penguin is.
We go upstairs and I have a hot chocolate. Nomad doesn't open any girls up there, mainly becuase they all look like they are either 20 or 14......So we cruise and really there are not that many ladies about in town. When we get back to the car I see this nice HB8 brunette waiting for a bus. The stop she is waiting at has been moved down the block so I just walk up to be helpful. I had about a 3min convo. I kinda messed up by not switching into my routines etc.....But the point is I opened her right away. The first time I've obeyed the 3 second rule. I am proud of that part, each step brings me closer to tightening my game. I could tell that if I had done my thing right I could have been in there and I definitely think that is the first step on the path to my success....

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007