Sunday, March 2, 2008

Down with the Brown

I went out with my house mate the magician and some other mates to see Derren Brown live this week. I have been a fan for ages of this guy so I was really excited to see his show. It was about 400 people, but we were 5th row. It was just the perfect distance to really see everything. It was great to see a master of the mental persuasion arts working it up there. I really learned a lot about frame control. As far as I can tell, he's as good as it gets. And it was really great. His best technique is his memory in my opinion. We met him out back after the gig. And he just remembered every name so well. He even recognizes my house mates voice, which he heard when he read his mind. It was so cool. He makes everyone feel like his friend by just throwing his frame over everyone. Anyways, I thought he was such a nice guy I'm going to see the same show again in May with my whole family. I recommend watching some of his dvds to learn about reading people and mental mastery. Top notch and educational as well.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007