Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day2 and other issues

So it turns out my number close from saturday at BC was wicked strong. I just kept texting the way the Don taught me and it's wicked powerful. I just totally kept up the same frame from my initial interaction. His one hour chat brought my phone game to life! I just kept up the playful banter and totally ignored her frame. I kept accusing her of trying to seduce me. She finally broke down and asked me out. We are meeting in London, but at the station closest to my house. She even called me to secure the date after 60 or so texts. I am going to close tonight if I don't fuck it up. So I will try not to fuck it up with HBHenParty. I will post a pic on the Lounge later after my LR.
Anyways, I really want to talk about last nite. I was out with my housemate and I ran into a girl I know and her younger sis. I really worked on building up massive kino and attraction with the younger sis. I wasn't able to kclose, but the girl was super young and out with her big sis. I did have her grabbing my ass and whatknot. It was pretty wicked to see how powerful my attraction game has begun.
But the real point of this blog is that I let AA and laziness fuck up my game last nite. There were two HBrunettes in the venue last night that were exaclty my type. I didn't approach. I got into my own head. I was giving myself the bird in the hand crap.....Anyways, I need to create a negative social value for when I refuse to approach or let AA get into my head. So everytime I shame myself I will post it on here. It's my punishment. I want this blog to make me look awesome so now I have a motivator TO approach. Just like when I was out with the guys this weekend. I cared more about their opinions of me than I did about the girl's opinions. Now my game is really becoming rock solid. If I can get through the first 15 seconds I think I can break open any set. I just needed to do some practice sets last nite. I am going to try and get blown out by a warm up set every night from now on!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007