Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disco Fever

So I went out tonight and like a total AFC, I went to a club specifically hoping to run into HBFrench. How lame am I? It gets worse. All night I kept roving my eyes over the crowd hoping to see her. The thing is, in real life I am higher value than her, but real life means nothing with emotions. She is moving back to France in like 2 weeks. I can't wait. I was in this super agitated state and not opening sets for like ages. Finally, I texted my wing and was like I gotta break this terrible frame now! It was so hard, but I saw a cute brunette with a nice bob. She was Spanish I think.... Anyways, I see her hit the smoking section so I head over to make my move. As per usual, I get distracted and open a semi-cute blond and talk to her for maybe 15mins. Things are going alright until I realize I am not attracted to the girl at all. I just don't like blonds, I can't help it! It's my fate. Anyways, I go back inside and I am fighting my way through the crowd and the Spanish girl is right behind me!
I start chatting to her as it is super natural to speak in this type of situation. Anyways, after we get through the crowd, I walk away with the intention of reopening. I actually needed the bathroom. Anyways, I go back outside and borrow another cigarette (maybe you've notice by now but I don't actually smoke). I am sitting there waiting for HBSpanish to come outside for another smoke, but after 30 mins I see nothing is happening. I go inside and see that she and her friend are cornered by some dude. She is throwing him iois, even though he seems to be working her friend. Anyways, I know that this was 100percent my fault. I need to stop walking away from sets for no reason. I should have just kept talking to her when I had her. Lesson learned. I could see my state was not going to get any better and there were no other girls there calling my name, so I went off to meet my house mate and some others in Flares, the disco club.... Oh ya, I just noticed that I'd already blogged about Friday this weekend.....tells you a little about how much drinky i gotty....anyways.
The lesson for this blog is that you have to break out of bad states. Don't get one-itis and maybe avoid girls that remind you of your one-itis? But the main thing is that there is no reason to hesitate. I lost a lovely set just because I thought I could reopen later. Some other dude came in and snapped it up. I wanna be that dude! PEaCe

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007