Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Who Can You Trust

After my crazy disco night Friday, I was in a powerful state when I went out Saturday night. I went out with a couple of friends to a posh bar at first, but the heat was cranked all the way to the ceiling. I could already feel myself sweating before I got to the bar. I have worked this venue before with my wing, but I was not feeling it. Like a reptile, extreme temperatures make me lethargic. I am not an all-weather pua. Sorry. But thats' where I am at now. Maybe I should do some extreme weather game-training? Maybe next winter....
Anyways, I went to my usual bar to meet up with one of my power couple friends. I think I will talk about them a little, since I go out with them almost every week. The girl is a super tall and cute redhead and the guy is a super muscly rugby-playing insurance broker. They know basically everybody in the clubs and they love me. She got me a massive DJ gig this weekend. Anyways, she knows like every really big man in town. All the amogs that normally would be a worry you know? So while I have been working on other projects, I have talked to tons of these guys. I know the owner of my favorite club too. It's really good social proof to have a giant gorilla of a man throw me love. At least it makes me feel good and that's crucial anyways. The other week I was out with these two and I told the girl I was gonna take the night off from girls and she just said why? are you a pussy? Holy crap. It's not usual to get a kick in the balls from a girl, but it was a good point.
So I am at the club with these two and another girl. The same girl I didn't mention from Friday night. All she does is drink tap water and hate on me. I tried to be friendly with her and even progressed to the 5questions game, but when she lost she just said I never bet! I really can't be bothered with liars. For me that is a major part of qualification. I even have a loyalty tattoo. So already I have no desire to ever see the girl again, but guess what, she works at my gym! HA! I live a life filled with irony. Anyways, while all three of them walk away from the table a girl I know that is in love with me sees me and runs over. She sent me a weird jokey email earlier in the day that kinda annoyed me so she came over to see if i was mad. Basically, she joked about being mad in her email and totally fooled me. I mean if I can't take, why the hell do I dish it?
So her and another 18year old girl join me. They have two boys with them. Within 10 minutes they are all loving me and worshiping my flare. It's pretty awesome. They all seemed pretty cool and were talking about going to Flares for a birthday party. Now you know me, I love that joint after what happened last night! But then who comes walking up to the table, but a smoking blond bartender having a birthday party on her night off. I read her palm on Thursday and she loved it. She even told me that it made her day. She brings me upstairs and has me read 3 girls palms. Two are married and one is hoping to marry her boyfriend. I really dont wanna be trapped in a corner doing this, but I think it's ok to make people feel nice. Maybe I need that trained out of me, I'm not sure yet. Anyways, they buy me a drink for my troubles and later on I meet one of their husbands and talk to him for like 20 minutes. I got trapped in set with him. I can't even remember what we talked about but he was a really nice dude and they were all lovely when they left earlier. I definitely want to get better at that, because I want to talk to husbands as soon as I find out. To make it more natural. Plus that's a line I won't cross.
Anyways, I end up meeting tons of cool people and then word of my skills gets out. Five guys have me read their palms in the corner. One obviously gay guy couldn't believe how I knew he would never father children. He was just laughing and playing along and having a good time. All of them were impressed with my cold reads. I did one that was so good I almost believed in my own powers. How scary is that. I'm mostly over it now. I can't recommend Completely Cold enough. It's the best book on cold reading ever.
Then I run into one of the town naturals. This guy is banging so many girls it's unbelievable. He has like no career prospects and is a musician with no band who can't sing. And yet he brings it home. Just goes to show. It's all about communication. He tells me he cut it all off with this girl HBginger. She was really cute and I am a little surprised, but he wants a new girl every week. He then mentions again that he wants to facebook the girl i fclosed at the birthday party. So I ask him if i can go after HBGinger. He says sure. I go back inside and actually run into her. I ahvent' seen the girl in like a month at least. Her and her friend are loving me. I work them hard and run some cool routines. We are having a laugh and snap some pictures. Then my friend comes in and can't believe the girl he just dumped is there. And standing near us is the girl he took out on dates earlier in the week, with her ex. So my friends just shoves me out of the set and goes after HBginger. He went from no interest to massive interest when he saw me. He was also using her to trigger a jealousy plotline with the other girl. All very interesting. I watched al ot of the social dynamics. I got a lot of strong feedback from HBginger later and her friend. She even told me she can't believe the parade of beautiful women across my facebook pages and asked if I could put a pic of us up as my profile. So she could be seen as a beautiful woman. Very interesting. In the end, she left for another drink at a pub with my friend and I went off to a party......
I get my other friends party and they are all so wrecked....but I meet my friends girlfriend. He asks me tons about dj stuff and I tell him that he can guest on my radio show anytime. Then I talk to her and she is hilarious. She is in acting school and gets me to promise to come to her next show in a few months. I definitely want to meet other acting girls. I know they live near me because I have seen them walking by a few times lately. In fact she spotted me through the window today and shouted that she was stalking me. It was great social proof to a crowded street. yada yada. That is the gist. I have pictures of me with 5 new babes on facebook and I feel super cool.

The main thing I learned this night is that girls really pay attention to facebook and social proof. The other thing I learned is that my friend is a dick. He actually told me that HBginger was out of my league. I am not that into her at all so I'm glad I threw me little test at him now. It sucks how many guys around here steal girls from each other. Now I just want to be the best....

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007