Sunday, March 2, 2008

German Game

I went out to support a mate and his band on Thursday and it has been crazy the last three days. I get there with my house mate and there is nobody we know. I joke a lil with the door girl to warm up and then I flirt a lil with the bar girl. Nothing special just seed planting. I haven't really studied hired gun game yet, so I stay away from it at places that I frequent. There are not too many bars in this town. Anyways, There are tons of cute girls at this gig, but most are like 16ish. Fun to look at, and legal in the UK, but seriously I can't imagine dealing with that. Outside I see a girl sitting alone having a smoke so I say hi to her or something, it was really crap. I was really cold. When I'm cold I can't game. Sorry! We go back inside and it turns out she knows my mate's new girlie. So when we go back inside, I have some social proof. Her other German friend shows up and she is stunning. House mate and I go outside to smoke. The German girls come outside and I call my mate's girl over to join us. She has only met me once but I was really friendly. All three girls end up surrounding the two of us. It was really great. I work the whole group. Then four girls I'm just friends with come in and say hi and are really great at the table next to us. Just seed planting.
The girls go back inside and we don't follow. I wait about 5 minutes and we go in to see some bands. I am surrounded by guys and girls who love me. It's a really great vibe all around. The music is pretty good. I am rocking some of my best flare. And getting some love. Yada yada. Back outside with the 2 single German girls. I get my house mate to talk to the one I'm not interested in. With some serious eye-signaling. Like most guys I know, he will talk to both girls when it's 2on2. I really hate that. It's not his fault. Just his natural tendency. At first he thought I wanted him to isolate his girl and go off, but it's way too soon for that. So he starts doing magic and I do a palm reading on the German girl. She is really cute and so sweet. She thought I was teasing her at the end. But when she realized that I know that I'm doing she liked it. Anyways during the course of the night, I felt like I was failing to build attraction so I left with my other friends. Actually leaving seems to be very powerful for me.
I get to this other bar and there are a ton of my friends there. Funny story on the side. One of my close mates is dating a girl that I opened last week with him. I wasn't into her, just practicing. So I get a ton of social proof of this and the fact that her friend loves me. This girl is pretty lame tho. She is not that cute and keeps complaining that no one wants her. At one point I was drunk and flirted a little with her and she totally fucked it up. Her loss. I am so glad. I need to not be stupid like that. The German girls all show up and I chat to them so more. I build a little attraction with the girl I like, but I don't feel a strong thread so I don't get her number. I have a lot of strong kino, hugging and high fives. It's really good. When she leaves right as I am going to get a hug, just to leave a sense of my touch, my friends jumps in the middle and shouts hi and stuff. The girl leaves. Se la vi. Not a big deal. I talk to my friends girlie a lot about some stuff and she promises to help me join German facebook. We chat and I get her number, which I might just use to meet her friends again you know? Totally just normal chat. I'm no into gaming my friends girls.
Friday night. I go out and run into HBLanky. She has walks out of the bathroom and dives at me. She has been dodging my texts all week. On the way out I was like don't mention it don't mention it don't mention it. But in the moment I mention it. She is all apologies and tells me she lost her numbers or her phone and didn't know who it was or something. I dunno. To be honest I'm over her. I like her as a friend. The kiss was interesting. I liked the experience. She is the best connector in that bar. She has tons of cute friends and takes me around to introduce to every cute girl she knows. It's great. I chat my way around the bar and see more and more people I know. Dudes and girls. Then I'm standing by the bar and this 3set of blonds opens me. I know I've seen one before. I just can't remember where. I chat to them for a while. Working all three. But in the end, I'm just not into blonds. I know this is so strange to most guys, but isn't this great for you? A little less competition. I eventually eject from the set and it's really friendly and good. I'm changing bars. I run into my friend from the kiss photo last week and he burns me. I dunno what that's all about. He had been texting with me to meet up all day. Oh ya. I saw the girl that I made cry and she gave me a look of hate earlier. But that is her issue. I didn't say anything mean intentionally and I tried to apologize. There is nothing more I can do right now. So I think he talked to her. And whatever. So I move on to my late night hangout. Which is always full of girls from all over Europe.
I run into some of my mates and just chill with them for a while. Things are a little hazy, but the two single German girls appear later on. I chat to them a ton and it's really great. The cute one tells me all about how she loved my palm reading and told her friends all about it. And then she says hey my friend is right here! She introduces me to her friend. A stunning French girl. Like my dream girl. She looks like my oneitis but prettier and the same hilarious personality. I chat to these girls all night, I lock in, best friends test etc. I build some attraction, but it's impossible to isolate. All of my friends there are jerks tho. I introduce them when they walk by, but they immediately act sleazy. One guy tries to use his back on me! After chatting to me earlier and being my friend. So I got rid of them. I would have loved if one just talked to the German cutie. Anyways, these girls both love me. And my problem is I can't really ratchet up the attraction with the one I like, because the other girl is always there. It's not bad. Every guy in the bar is just staring. They are the two hottest girls in there. No one even tries to approach all night.
It was the greatest. They are really cool and interesting and beautiful. We all leave together and this huge guy is just staring. I just gave him a huge wink. I walk the girls to there car and they have already set up seeing me the next day for a trip to the wax museum in London. I text my wing, but he leaves me in the lurch. I have two stunners and no backup. I know this seems great, but if I can't be alone with the girl I like, I can't really move things forward. Don't get me wrong, just being around them is great, but daddy doesn't want to be an orbiter. I get them to their car and they even drive me home. I was just actually being nice walking them to the car. I think it's ok for guys to do that kinda thin you know?
When I got home I felt so good. Just really smooth and cool. Like strong game is so valuable. Now I have two beautiful women in my life. I will post about our day at the museum soon....The points to focus on right now are how to work a two-set with no help. Deeper social circle game. Memory skills. I can't stress how important a strong memory can be. I memorized everything these girls said and they were both really impressed. My kino was rock solid, so I feel good about that progress....anyways it was a great night.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007