Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Wax Museum

I struggled to sleep after such a crazy night. I was on such a high doing so well with two high value beauties, HBFrench and HBGerman. I finally got to sleep at 5am. I felt so cool. I woke up at like 10 and I couldn't believe it. I wanted to at least sleep til noon. I was lying in bed deciding if I should clean on the chance that the girls come by the house, or just try and get back to sleep. When the phone rings and it's HBFrench. She even asks if I know who it is and if I remember her. All great signs of her interest in me. She sets up a meet with me in London at 1240. We will probably even be on the same train.
I quickly jump out bed and start cleaning. I even run up to the gym and get in a good 30 minutes of cardio. I run back and do a quick shower and bathroom routine. I almost puked when I got into the bathroom tho. One of my housemates is so foul. The bottom of the shower is always so gross after him. I almost stepped in it in my hurry. I had to do a quick bathroom clean before my train as well. It wasn't as good as I would like, but I just hadn't realized he destroyed it for me Friday night. Anyways, back to the good part.
I get on the train and just listen to my tunes. I don't even look for the girls on the train. I meet them at the station in London and they are pretty sure we were on the same train. They are lovely and both double cheek kiss me. We take the tube to the museum and just had a great time. We had to wait an hour to get in, but it felt like 10 minutes. We took tons of photos all day. In the end over 250. It was great. They loved the museum and I was their paparazzi most of the day. They took all the photos of me I wanted. It was such a fun time. I ran a lot of routines on both of them, but primarily HBFrench. She is my main target. Yet again I had a problem of isolation. It was all three of us all day. What a new and strange problem for me. There were only 2 times where we had moderate isolation.
There is a little part where you ride a car through the history of London. They only seat 2 to a car, so I made sure I was with the French girl. I set it up way early in the line, so I think they didn't notice until the end. I even complained that surely three could fit in one car! We put the audio into French in the little car. There was a little arm locking and friendliness between us, but of course the other girl could see us, so we kept waving to her and yelling and stuff. To keep her included. I felt some light attraction for sure. The second time we had some isolation, we were going through the scary part where people chase you around. I held the French girl's hand and did my squeeze test. She squeezed back, but it could have been a fear squeeze or to assure me. Of course I will assume that it was an IOI, safer that way.
Everything was great when we left the museum. I was on a high, but we were super tired. HBGerman called another German friend and we went to meet her. We had to take several trains, as the Circle line was closed all weekend. The girls were confused and I had to be the leader. We meet up with the friend. There are now 3Germans, 1French, and 1American stud. It's great to be surrounded by 4 girls, but it is tough when I am exhausted already you know? I am doing pretty good until the girls decide to go shopping. Now I am in over my head, I won't lie. I have read a little bit on shopping situations, but not nearly enough. We are going around and I make sure to talk to all 4 girls evenly, but we keep going into girl's shops. There are no good men's stores around at all. I finally peel off anyways to go to fcuk but it's terrible inside. All girls clothes again. I am getting bored and I am transmitting it. I think this is a DLV so I wander around for like 5-10 minutes. I get bored in one store with the girls and put my hair up in pigtails. I can hear them laughing, but then when I am not phased it becomes my strength. Anyway, I call some friends in London and I'm gonna go over for dinner. I just for some reason can't open my mouth to tell the girls I'm peeling off. I know I need to to maintain my position, but I just can't. This only lasts for like 5 minutes, but it seems like centuries. Then HBFrench tells me she wants to get outta there. So the three of us decide we are all heading off now. I tell her how I am meeting some other friends for dinner so I am taking a different subway. She doesn't say it but I can see in her eyes that she doesn't like this. She won't say it but she is nervous about trying to figure out the subway on her own. So I offer to take them back to the main station and then split up there. It will make my journey longer, but it always makes her feel safe. She even keeps calling me moses on the trip. When she was leading the way to the museum, that was what she was calling herself. She transferred leadership of the group to me. I also realized that she was almost as bored as me at the mall. Man she is really pretty.
So I get them back to the main station. It's a good thing I did, becuase they probably would have gotten lost. On the train I think HBGerman is grabbing my butt, so I turn and say something. I am just teasing a little, but she starts blushing. It was just her bag hitting my bum. So then I say why are you blushing? And of course she turns super red. Then I say to her, you're so shy that's so cute. And BOOM! She freaks out. Runs up to her friend. Fortunately, HBFrench gives me a reassuring look. I hang back for a few minutes. Things sort out. It's all fine. HBGerman realizes I was sincere and it's all good after a few minutes. HBFrench keeps looking back to check I am behind them on the escalators and everything. So that is a great sign.
It's so late that I decide to just come back too. I am meeting some friends out on the town here, so I just come back. I'm falling asleep on my feet anyways.
On the train back, they sit down facing each other so I will have to sit next to one of them. I put on my mp3s to help me relax. We chat on and off. At one point the HBGerman blows me a kiss when the other girl isn't looking. I am not really sure of everything. We chat about hanging out more and they both are going to listen to my radio show Monday night. So I will say their names. They are really excited about this. I get off at my station and don't look back.
There is a lot to cover in this one. I gotta be more careful about calling a girl shy or sweet when she's blushing. I gotta find a better way to isolate in this kind of situation. I am still learning. Also I have a major problem with HBFrench. She looks like my one-itis, but about 10% prettier. She is also very funny in the same way. Like she is hitting all the same personality attraction switches as my one-itis did. It's a little intense. I think my emotions are mixing. I've only been over my 1itis for 2 months now. So the emotions still exist. I think I am getting attracted to her faster than she is getting attracted to me. I am at least aware of it, so I am controlling it, somewhat. It's the next day now and I'm talking on msn to HBFrench. I am trying to get her to hang out today. She might have plans with a friend. GRrrrrrrr. So I am running the cube on her. We just finished. I will tell her that I have to finish it in person. See where it takes me. Later haTers.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007