Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Golden Mirror

So I was just testing out some social circle game on a friend of my housemate and this girl was talking about a bad date and men not understanding women. I took the opportunity to talk a little about how most men don't understand women yada yada and I talked a little bit about social dynamics. She was talking about bf stuff and how to tell if a guy would be a good one and I dropped about 10 seconds of golden mirror. She just melted. I cut it off and said that's what I would say if I were into you. It was like playing with plutonium. I mean I dig on this girl but I could feel it affecting me too. That stuff is no joke! So take all the warnings seriously. Do not run deep comfort unless you are ready to change your life. I am still in awe of the power of deep comfort right now...my mind just wandered off.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007