Saturday, March 8, 2008

One-itis to jedi

It's funny how things have a way of happening when we're not ready for them. I have just started to get a little bit of skill in this game. But every step forward runs me into a wall. I just can't close the way I want to. I met the first high-value girl that I would like to actually date. I mean she is hitting all of my attraction switches. HBFrench looks exaclty like my big one-itis but 10% hotter. The problem is that my frame is not strong enough to endure this level of testing yet. I have been developing the new me for only 2 months now. I think it will take me 2 years to become a master.
I expect at the 6month mark to be really impressive though.
So far I am hitting a lot of my goals. But this girl. She reminds me of my oneitis so much that I basically fall into AFC body language without thinking. I am pretty sure I have totally blown it with this girl. Which I actually think is good. I don't just want to be with the same girl who broke me before. I'm really not sure. But it's a telling lesson. I actually talked to my pop about this one and he threw some wisdom at me. Do I really wanna date a girl who is just like a girl who was bad for me? Sometimes we are attracted to things that are so bad for us. It's why so many people are in negative relationships. Anyways, I won't go into a lot of boring detail, but there is nothing I can do to get this girl to meet me again. She just wants to talk to me on msn and nothing more. She is moving back to France in 3 weeks. It will be so good, because then I will stop hoping to run into her. I don't need to be pushed back into being and afc! I am so weak that she just popped up on msn and I couldn;t resist messenging her. She just blew me off and said she's gotta go fast. See you get to be part of my life while it's happening. And last night when I went out, I kept hoping that she would show up. I was in a highly agitated state and everyone could read it off me.
I saw one really cute foreign brunette with short hair, cha-ching, and I even did a little opener with her, but instead of pushing the conversation flow like my hero Cajun, I let her go with a plan to reopen when she came for a smoke. After ages I went back inside and saw some generic afc dude chatting her and her mate up. My own fault for not pushing my agenda. Anyways, that got me out of my boring state. I realized that it was too late for HBFrench to show up and I needed to change venues big time! So I texted all my mates. Found out a few were at Flares, this cheesy place that just plays 70s music. I have never been on a busy night before. Only went once on a dead Tuesday with my usual wing and it was empty. The joint was packed last night and I got opened by probably 10 girls. I wasn't totally focused. It was my first time really gaming in a place with no sound. I was rocking some killer flashing flair which helped a LOT. Two smoking 18year old blond twins basically attacked me. It was wicked, of course yet again all my friends being AFCs came up. No one could back me up. I gave one my camera to take pictures and when the first one didn't come out he just tried to hand it back. I was like take one til you get a good one. He only got a pic of me with one of the girls, not both. I am pretty annoyed about that. I mean I didn't realize anyone was that stupid. He was like I didn't want to waste film. My camera is digital and can take 1000 photos in a night. It never runs out. That is the whole point. Oh well, I got a pic with the cuter one. Basically, all night I kept getting opened by cute girls. I didn't really pursue it. I was just all distracted by the power of my body language. It's really great. The best shot I had that I lost by not pushing maybe 10% harder was this really cute black girl that I had an entire silent conversation with over the dance floor.Oh well. I will definitely be back at that venue with a legitimate wing when I can. Anyways, when I left the club I felt like a jedi. Girls that me and my wing have opened in the last months came up to me and recognized me even when I didn't recognize them. I need to work on a Name Memorizing tool seriously.
I went to the gym again today. They have this machine called a Powerplate that shakes you. It's supposed to be 90minutes of workout in 15 minutes. I believe it. I used it yesterday a little and today a lot. I have just added it to my routine at the gym. It's only about an extra 10 minutes right now, but I feel a massive difference in all my muscles. It just shakes the energy out of me. Also I weighed in at 97.7kg today. It's 2.3 kilos less than when I started. I would like to be below 95 kilos at the end of March and 90 kilos at the end of April. I am trying to be realistic and healthy with my goals. I definitely see a different body in the mirror already. I think it's a combination of success and a stronger self-image. It's really good. I think that when my stomach gets a little flatter my game will explode. I know that weight doesn't' matter, but it is a hurdle in my opinion. I can either overcome it with stronger game or with exercise. Why not do both? I think it all matters. Also I have some really good dj gigs starting to come up, these will help me with local status even more. I am trying to really master Las Vegas. Well this post has gotten kinda long. The point is that even though I am going through one-itis issues with HBFrench, I am learning to break the cycle in other areas and still talk to lots of other girls.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007