Sunday, June 17, 2007

It always pours when it rains

So a week after getting sick off that bird, I was scheduled for a photo shoot in the big city. This sexy english bird was taking the photos so i was well excited......kinda hoping it would be like all those tv movies with the creepy photog....but it was not to be.......anyways we drive downtown...takes about a fackin hour...but wateva....u know?........we gotta go to some shops to pick up some props...anyways after this extensive mission all round town we're walking to the photo location....obviously my eyes are on her chest.....ifyouknowhatimean....anyways i'm staring at her chesty goodness when suddenly i hear screaming....after a minute....i realize it's me screaming....my eye is on fire...there's something in it...but i cant find anything...and she's inspecting my eye and cant find nuffin....so i round around and find the nearest eye dr...turns out a small piece of glass got in there...and my cornea is scratched to hell...it's pure pain in my damn eye....being japan they don't give me any painkillers....great thing about this place...n e wayz....getting the meds takes the pain down abou 5%......like a few drops of water on my tongue in a damn desert.....everytime i blink i wanna commit suicide it hurts so fuckin bad....so i have to tie a bandana around my eye to keep it tight and shut and to stop any damn wiggling.....so we still do the photo shoot.......i aint seen the pics yet but i got a feelin i look like a damn pirate......... anyways as soon as my eye heals...after a few long days....my cough turns into full blown bronchitis....and my coughing fits get so bad that i bite my mouth......so now my eye is better but i'm sitting here with fire in my lungs and a canker sore i my mouth....sigh........i am forced to wonder if that killer loving was worth it......

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007