Friday, June 15, 2007

In the End

so anyways we parted and she's outa town...but i keep on texting her bc she was sweet n sexy.....i dont wanna make her feel like just a onenightstand thing........i mean i started applying for jobs in japan.....i was like maybe i should stick around that girl was great.....but after a week i was like no i gotta go....follow my dream and my destiny and all that...........whatever sick she had she gave to me in spades tho.........i mean dam.......its 3 weeks later now and i've got massive bronchitis.......so now i'm like mebbe it wasn't worth it....everytime i cough up blood...........thank god i've got banging insurance and a lotta paid sickdays..........but fuck since i'm leaving the country in a few weeks i'd rather not spend that time on my back.......unless she was on top ifyouknowhatimean...........anyways i'm tryin to get her to meet up with me in tokyo on my last night in country.....could be a great goodbye........ifyouknowwhatimean.....but she might give me hemorrhagic fevre if you knowhat i'm sayin...................anyways she was a sweet girl and a nice memory of japan......unless i die........then it prolly wasnt worth it..........but then again she was a warrior that night.........she definately coulda been one of the 300......

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007