Monday, June 11, 2007

A Girl Named Conner

Last week I am hanging out with my friend Ollie, who a lot of people think i am secretly having gay sex with but i am totally not. And we are like lets chill with some girls. Anyways we know this girl that used to date our friend a longy time ago. So we texter her and join up with her and two of her friends for dinner and drinks. They only had a reservation for 3 people, but when the joint saw that me and ollie were such killer studs they said they would jam us in. We were really stuffed in there super tight, but it was cool bc the girls were really sexy ifyouknowwhatimean...... Anyways 1 of the girls right away says that she is a shochu girl, she really loves shochu. When i heard that i was pretty sure it meant slutty. I defo had my fingers crossed. Anyways, we all start eating and whatknot and gettin wikked drunk. The girl I was really diggin on has a boyfriend, but he wasn't there or nothing....So i def laid it on thick. I basically ignored shochu girl. We get pretty tanked and then it's time for us to get outa there bc the lil joint is closing. Outside i talk to shochu girl more and i def get some slutty vibes. Anyways me and ollie bike home and they all drive off in a car.... On the way home i was like Ollie...that slutty one seemed cool...too bad they all went home........Anyways we get back home and like 2 of :em are comin over for more drinks.....the uber cute one went home...so its our friend and my new friend ifuknowhatimean.....we get our drink on again...i keep pouring shochu down her gullet.......she is like feeding me snacks and i:m returning the favor......ollie is trying not to barf while watching this...........so he moves it to the bed....all 4 of us are on there all snuggly close......we are watching this rahmens video that is like super cool......j girls always love it.... ollie knows his stuff.....anyways we:re still feeding each other stuff........and like ollie is all dude can you try not to get crumbs in my pillow...and i was like......um u had sex in my tigger suit and in my car.......anyways we are watching this video and laughing...even tho really i:m like rubbing the back of my arm against her boobs n stuff....letting her know i:m horny......so after like 30-40 minutes of movie n stuff........ollie and the other girl slip into his living room..........and me and shochu girl are getting all snuggly....i think she might be passed out....so i get a lil more frisky........she wakes up and we start kissing and stuff.......and i get a lil gropey ifuknowhwatimean....but like her shirt aint comin off....and suddenly i hear the door sqeaking....and ollie slowly slides the bigass tatami doors shut on us.......so suddenly the train to boob town is back on schedule.....over the shirt only bc she:s kinda shy........10-15mins of this is cool....but she:s kinda noisy j girl style.........so i know i need to take the party up to my pad.......but like i am worried that we will lose the moment and i wont be able to seal the deal......so we try to slip out the hall door........but bastard ollie of course has it blocked off...he hears me trying to force it open and shouts out.......you cant get out that way........i am like crap.....we gotta make a walk of shame.....anyways it turns out that she was drunker than i thought and we are totally stumbling up the stairs....i almost had to carry her......hell for a minute i almost felt guilty but then i was like........nah when she met me she was sober.......so its cool......plus her friend gave us permission on the way out..........so we get to my place and she has to use the toilet........so i run to my room and like go into my condom box and hide some like all over the place....and under each corner of the bed...........anyways........we had sex three times in one night.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007